篇一:疯狂动物城中英文对照剧本
疯狂动物城
1--Fear, treachery, blood lust.
恐惧,背叛,杀戮。
2--Thousands of years ago these were the...
几千年前 这些是...
3--forces that ruled our world
支配着我们的世界的力量
4--A world where prey were scared of predators.
一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。
5--And predators had an uncontrollable...
捕食者有一个无法控制的...
6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and...
生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...
7--Awww! 噢!
8--Blood! Blood! Blood!
血!血!血!
9--And.. death!
和..死!
10--Ahhh...
唉唉......
11--Back then, the world was divided in two.
在那时,世界分为二种。
12--Vicious predator, or meek prey.
凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。
13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.
但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。
14--Now predator and prey live in harmony.
现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。
15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。
16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.
耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。
17--Instead, I can be an astronaut.
取而代之,我可以当太空人。
18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.
我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。
19--I'm gonna be an actuary.
我可以当一个保险精算师。
20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...
21--A police officer!
一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!
22--Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!
兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!
23--It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.
这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。 24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. 但是,坐落在 211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。
25--Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.
我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。
26--And declared that anyone can be anything!
而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!
27--Thank you and good night.
感谢你们,晚安。
28--Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?
29--Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")
30--Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?
好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮? 31--Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.
嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。
32--You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.
你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。
33--If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.
如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。
34--I like trying, actually.
事实上我喜欢尝试。
35--What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...
亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...
36--- for you to become a police officer.
- 让你成为一名警察。
- Right. There's never been a bunny cop.
- 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。
37--- No. - Bunnies don't do that.
- 没有 - 兔子么永远做不到。
38--- Never. - Never.
- 从来没有。 - 从来没有。
39--Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.
嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。
40--Because I am gonna make the world a better place!
因为我要让世界变得更美好!
41--Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,
或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方, 42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.
没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。
43--Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.
没错!你爹地、我和你的 275 个兄弟姊妹。
44--- We're changing the world. - Yeah.
- 我们正在改变这个世界。 - 耶。
45--- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.-
一次一个胡萝卜。 - 但愿如此。
46--Carrot farming is a noble profession.
拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。
47--You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.
你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。
48--Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.
有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。
49--Where the heck'd she go?
她跑哪去了?
50--Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.
现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。
51--Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!
噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!
52--Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?
巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?
53--- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.-
篇二:Zootopia疯狂动物城中英文对照台词
1 / 43
2 / 43
3 / 43
5 / 43
篇三:疯狂动物城经典台词赏析
智课网IELTS备考资料
疯狂动物城经典台词赏析
您当前的位置 ? 智课教育官网 ? 雅思 ? 雅思口语 ? 文章正文
出国英语考试有哪些 雅思6.5是什么水平 雅思阅读评分标准 托福阅读评分标准 雅思和托福的区别
火爆全球的疯狂动物城你看了吗?有没有被树懒萌一脸~和小编一起来看看这部迪士尼动画片的经典台词吧!
1. Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes.
【翻译】生活中总会有不顺心的时候,我们都会犯错。
【解析】有谁不是在一边受伤,一边学会坚强。人非圣贤,孰能无过。
【拓展】To err is human. 人非圣贤,孰能无过。
【拓展】I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。
2. I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either
【翻译】我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。
【解析】云散因为风吹,美好因为宽容。
【拓展】Let begongs be begongs 让往事情都随风而去吧。
3. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded.
【翻译】我又蠢又不可靠,还心胸狭窄。
【解析】那又何妨?破锅自有破锅盖,破人自有破人爱。喜欢你的人什么都愿意宽容和原谅。
【拓展】The more you learn, the more you feel ignorant. 博学才知才疏学浅。
4. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.
【翻译】天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。
【解析】清简内心,一切皆安。
【拓展】A journey of a thousand miles begins with single step. 千里之行,始于足下。
5. And after we're done, you can hate me.
【翻译】当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我。
【解析】今天厌恶的对象可能会成为尘埃落定后的难觅知己。今天性格不合可能会成为几十年后的相濡以沫。
【拓展】out of sight,out of mind. 眼不见,心不烦。
看电影的同时不要忘了练习雅思口语哦!更多雅思信息可以关注智课教育雅思频道。