篇一:冰雪奇缘 英语台词加翻译
Elsa.Psst!
喂 艾尔莎
Elsa
艾尔莎
Wake up.wake up.wake up.
醒醒 醒醒 快醒醒
Anna,go back to sleep.
I just can't .The sky's awake,so I'm awake,
我就是睡不着 天上有光 我就是睡不着
So we have to play.
所以起来玩吧
Go play by yourself.
你自己去玩吧
Do you want to build a snowman?
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
Come on,come on,come on,come on.
快来 快来 快来 快来
Do the magic!Do the magic!
快用魔法 快用魔法
Ready?
准备好了吗
This is amazing!
太神奇了
Watch this!
看这个
Hi,I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.
你好 我叫奥洛夫 我喜欢热情的拥抱
I love you,Olaf.
我喜欢你 奥洛夫
Hang on .-Catch me!-Gotcha!
-等等-接住我-接住你了
Again!-Wait!
-再来一次 –等等
Slow down!
慢点儿
Anna!
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Mama!papa!
妈妈 爸爸
You're okay,Anna.I got you.
我会保护你的
Elsa,what have done?This is getting out of hand!
艾尔莎 你干了什么 太过分了
It was an accident.I am sorry,Anna.
这是个意外 我很抱歉 安娜
She's ice cold.
她像冰一样冰冷
I known where we have to go.
- -我知道该去哪儿
Ice?
冰
Faster,Sven chan
再快点 斯温!
Sven!
斯温
Please…Help!
请帮帮我
My daughter!
我女儿她
He is the king!
是国王
Trolls…?
地精
Shush.I′m trying to listen.
安静 我正听着呢
Cuties,I′m gonna keep you.
小可爱们,我要把你们都留下
Your Majesty!
国王陛下
Born with the powers or cursed?
是生来就有还是中了恶咒
Born.And they′re getting stronger.
生来就有 而且法力越来越强了
You are lucky it wasn′t her heart.
幸好伤到的不是她的心
The heart is not so easily changed,
心不容易恢复
But the head can be persuaded.
头却不难治好
Do you what you must
请你尽力
I recommend we remove all magic
我建议抹去所有和魔法有关的东西
even memories of magic to be safe…
为了保险 有魔法的记忆都不要留‘
But don′t worry,I′ll leave the fun.
但是别担心 快乐的记忆还在
She will be okay.
她会没事的
But she won't remember I have powers?
她不会记得我的魔法吗
-It's for the best.-Listen to me,Elsa,
-安全起见—听我说 艾尔莎
Your power is only grow.
你的魔法只会日益渐增
There is beauty in it…
虽然是美好的
But also great danger.
但也有危险
You must learn to control it.
你必须学会控制
Fear is your enemy.
恐惧是你的敌人
No,We'll protect her.She can learn to control it.I′m sure. 不 我们会保护她 她肯定能学会控制
Until then,
不过现在’
We′ll lock the gates,we′ll reduce the staff.
还是关上城门 遣散仆人
We′ll limit her contact with people.
尽量减少她与外人的接触
and keep her powers hidden from everyone…
防止别人知道她的魔法、
including Anna
包括安娜
Elsa?
艾尔莎
Do you want to build a snowman?
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
Come on and Let ′s go and play
我们一起出去玩吧
I never see you anymore.Come out the door.
我再也没见到你 快出来呀
It′s like you′ve gone away.
你好像离开我了
We used to be best buddies.
我们曾是好伙伴
And now we′re not.I wish you would tell me why
现在你却不理我 快告诉我为什么
Do you want to build a snowman?
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
It doesn′t have to bea snowman
不堆雪人也可以
Go away,Anna
走吧 安娜
Okay bye
好吧 再见
The gloves will help.See…
带着手套会有帮助
-Conceal it.-Don′t feel it.
-封闭起来-不要去感受
Don′t Let it show.
别让人看清
Do you want to build a snowman?
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
Or ride our bike around the hall.
或是骑车绕大厅跑
I think some company is overdue.
好久没人陪我玩
I′ve started talking to the pictures on the walls. 我都只能对画唱歌了
Hang in there,Joan.
撑住 贞德
It gets a little lonely all these empty rooms. 房间这么空 内心 好孤单
Just watching the hours tick by
看时光滴答流逝
I′m scared.It′s getting stronger.
我很害怕 魔法越来越强了
Getting upset only makes it worse.
害怕只会越来越糟
Calm down
冷静下来
NO.Don′t touch me.Please.I don′t want to hurt you. 不 别碰我 求你了 我不想伤害你
篇二:冰雪奇缘中英文剧本(打印版)
1
?Born of cold and Winter air And mountain rain combining?
寒冷的冬天伴随着山雨生出了她 2
?This icy force both foul and fair? 冰雪的力量 危险而又美丽 3
?Has a frozen heart worth mining? 一颗冰封的心值得我们去挖掘 4
?Cut through the heart, Cold and Clear? 凿穿冰封之心 冰冷又剔透 5
?Strike for love And Strike for fear? 为了爱 不畏恐惧 6
?See the beauty Sharp and Sheer? 一双善于发现美丽的眼睛 7
?Split the ice apart? 打破寒冰结境 8
?And break the frozen heart? 融化冰封之心 9
?Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!? 全神贯注!放手去爱! 10
?Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!? 全神贯注!放手去爱! 11
?Beautiful! Powerful!? 美丽!强大! 12
?Dangerous! Cold!? 危险!寒冷! 13
?Ice has a magic Can't be controlled? 寒冰的魔力无法被掌控 14
?Stronger than one, Stronger than ten? 胜过一人 胜过十人 15
?Stronger than a hundred men!? 胜过一百个人! 16
?Born of cold and winter air And mountain rain combining?
17
?This icy force both Foul and Fair? 冰雪的力量 危险而又美丽 18
?Has a frozen heart worth mining? 一颗冰封的心值得我们去挖掘 19
?Cut through the heart, Cold and Clear? 凿穿冰封之心 冰冷又剔透 20
?Strike for love and strike for fear? 为了爱 不畏恐惧 21
?There's beauty and there's Danger here? 危险而又美丽 22
?Split the ice apart!? 打破寒冰结境 23
?Beware the frozen heart? 小心冰封的心 24
Come on, Sven! 快跟上 斯文! 25 Elsa. Psst! 埃尔莎 喂! 26 Elsa! 埃尔莎! 27
Wake up. Wake up. Wake up! 醒醒 醒醒 快醒醒! 28
Anna, go back to sleep. 安娜 回去睡觉 29
I just can't. The sky is awake, so I'm awake. 我睡不着 天醒着 所以我也醒着 30
So, we have to play. 我们得起来玩游戏 31
Go play by yourself. 自己玩去吧 32
Do you want to build a snowman? 你想堆雪人吗? 33
快来 快来 快来 快来! 34
Do the magic! Do the magic! 快用魔法! 快用魔法! 35
Ready? Uh-huh. 准备好了吗?啊哈 36
This is amazing! 真是太神奇啦! 37 Watch this! 看这个! 38
Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs. 嗨 我是雪宝 我喜欢热情的拥抱39
I love you, Olaf! 我爱你 雪宝 40 Hang on! 等一下! 41 Catch me! 接住我! 42 Gotcha! 接住啦! 43 Again! 再来一次! 44 Wait! 等一下! 45 Slow down! 慢一点! 46 Anna! 安娜! 47 Anna! 安娜! 48
Mama! Papa! 妈妈!爸爸! 49 No, no... 不,不...
You're okay, Anna. I got you. 你会没事的 安娜 我陪着你 51
Elsa, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!
埃尔莎,你做了什么?你的魔法又失控了! 52
It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna! 这是个意外. 对不起,安娜! 53
She's ice cold. - I know where we have to go. 她浑身冰凉 -我知道我们得去哪 54 Ice? 冰? 55
Faster, Sven! 再快点 斯文! 56 Sven! 斯文! 57
Please! Help! 请帮帮我们! 58
It's my daughter! 救救我们的女儿! 59
It's the King! 他是国王! 60 Trolls? 山精? 61
Shush. I'm trying to listen. 嘘! 我正听着呢 62
Cuties. I'm gonna keep you. 小可爱 我要把你们留下来 63
Your Majesty. 陛下 64
Born with the powers, or cursed? 与生俱来的力量还是诅咒? 65 Here, here. 过来 过来 66
生下来就有的 而且越来越强大 67
You are lucky it wasn't her heart. 真幸运,魔法并没有伤到她的心 68
The heart is not so easily changed, 心里的伤可不容易被转变 69
But the head can be persuaded. 但头里的问题还是有办法的 70
Do what you must. 做你必须做的 71
I recommend we remove all magic. 我建议消除她身上所有的魔法 72
even memories of magic to be safe. 甚至那些关于魔法的记忆,为了安全起见 73
But don't worry, I'll leave the fun. 但别担心,我会留下那些快乐的记忆 74
She will be okay. 她会没事的 75
But she won't remember I have powers? 但是她会忘记我拥有魔力吗? 76
It's for the best. - Listen to me, Elsa, 这样最好 -听着 埃尔莎 77
Your power will only grow. 你的魔力只会越来越强大 78
There is beauty in it... 你会发现魔力的美好 79
But also great danger. 但同时也伴随着巨大的危险 80
You must learn to control it. 你必须要学会控制它 81
Fear will be your enemy. 恐惧会成为你的敌人 82
No. We'll protect her. She can learn to control it. I'm sure.
83 Until then, 在此之前 84
we'll lock the gates. We'll reduce the staff. 我们会锁上城门 裁去城内人员 85
We will limit her contact with people 减少她与别人的接触 86
and keep her powers hidden from everyone. 不让任何人知道她的魔力 87
including Anna. 包括安娜 88 Elsa? 埃尔莎? 89
?Do you wanna build a snowman?? 你想堆个雪人吗? 90
?Come on, let's go and play? 来吧,我们一起来玩 91
?I never see you anymore. Come out the door? 我好久没见到你了 快点出来吧 92
?It's like you've gone away? 你就像消失了一样 93
?We used to be best buddies? 我们曾是最好的伙伴 94
?And now we're not. I wish you would tell me why?
但现在却不是了 我希望你能告诉我为什么 95
?Do you wanna build a snowman?? 你想堆个雪人吗? 96
?It doesn't have to be a snowman? 并不是一定要堆个雪人啦 97
Go away, Anna 走吧 安娜 98 ?Okay bye? 好吧 拜
The gloves will help. See 带上手套就没事了 看到了吧 100
See? Conceal it -Don't feel it 看到了吧?隐藏它 -不要去想它 101
Don't let it show 别让它显现出来 102
?Do you wanna build a snowman?? 你想堆个雪人吗? 103
?Or ride our bike around the hall?? 或者在走廊里骑车? 104
?I think some company is overdue? 我觉得还有许多事没有做 105
?I've started talking to the pictures on the walls? 我开始试着跟墙上的画像讲话 106
?Hang in there, Joan? 坚持住 琼 107
?It gets a little lonely all these empty rooms? 这些空房间让人觉得有些寂寞 108
?Just watching the hours tick by? 仅仅看着时间滴答滴答地走过 109
I'm scared. It's getting stronger! 我很害怕 魔力越来越强大了! 110
Getting upset only makes it worse. 不安只会让情况变得更糟 111 Calm down. 冷静下来 112
No! Don't touch me! Please. I don't want to hurt you.
不!请别碰我!拜托了 我不想伤到你们 113
See you in two weeks! 两周后再见! 114
- Do you have to go? - You'll be fine, Elsa. 你们必须要去吗? -你会没事的 埃尔莎 115 埃尔莎? 116
?Please, I know you're in there? 拜托了 我知道你在里面 117
?People are asking where you've been? 人们都在问你去哪儿了 118
?They say "have courage" and I'm trying to? 他们都说要勇敢 而我也正在努力 119
?I'm right out here for you. Just let me in? 我现在就在你门外 请让我进去吧 120
?We only have each other? 现在我们只剩下彼此了 121
?It's just you and me? 仅仅你我两人 122
?What are we gonna do?? 我们该怎么办? 123
?Do you wanna build a snowman?? 你想堆个雪人吗? 124
?after three year?? 三年后 125 All ashore! 都上岸! 126
Welcome to Arendelle! 欢迎来到艾伦戴尔! 127
Watch your Steps please. The Gates Will opening Soon.
请小心脚下 大门马上就要打开了 128
Why do I have to wear this? 我为什么一定要穿这件? 129
Because the Queen has come of age. 因为女王成年啦 130
It's Coronation Day! 今天是加冕日! 131
That's not my fault. 132
What do you want, Sven? - Give me a snack! 你想要什么 斯文? -给我点吃的! 133
What's the magic word? - "Please." 那暗号是什么呢? -"拜托了" 134
Uh! Uh-uh-uh. Share. 呃!呃呃呃 分享 135
I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates! 我真不敢相信 他们终于把大门打开了 136
And for a whole day! 而且打开一整天哦! 137 Faster, Persi! 快点 佩西! 138
Ah, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner. 啊,艾伦戴尔,我们最神秘的交易伙伴 139
Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets 打开那些门 让我揭开你的秘密 140
and exploit your riches. 挖掘你的财富 141
Did I just say that out loud? 我刚才是不是说得太大声了? 142
Oh! Me sore eyes can't wait to See the Queen and the Princess.
我已经迫不及待想看看女王和公主了 143
I bet they're absolutely lovely. 我打赌她们一定可爱极了 144
I bet they are beautiful. 我相信她们一定很美丽 145
Princess Anna? 安娜公主? 146 Huh? Yeah? 恩?什么事? 147
Oh. Sorry to wake you, ma'am. 抱歉叫醒了你 小姐
No, no, no, you didn't. 不不不不,没关系 149
I've been up for hours. 我已经起床几个小时了 150 Who is it? 外面是谁? 151
Still me, ma'am. The gates will open soon. 还是我 小姐 大门马上就要打开了 152
Time to get ready. -Of course 是时候准备准备了 -当然 153
Ready for what? 准备什么? 154
Your sister's coronation, ma'am. 你姐姐的加冕礼 小姐 155
My sister's cor-neration. 我姐姐的加冕礼 156
It's coronation day! 今天是加冕日! 157
It's coronation day! 今天是加冕日! 158
?The window is open! So's that door!? 那些门和窗户都已经打开了 159
?I didn't know they did that anymore? 我不知道他们已经做了如此多的准备 160
?Who knew we owned 8000 salad plates?? 谁知道我们竟然准备了8000个沙拉盘子 161
?For years I have roamed these empty halls? 多少年来 我一直徘徊在这些空荡荡的大厅里162
?Why have a ballroom with no balls?? 为什么我们的舞厅里不举行任何舞会? 163
?Finally, they're opening up the gates!? 终于,他们将要把大门打开了! 164
?There'll be actual, real, live people? 165
?It'll be totally strange? 这感觉肯定会奇妙 166
?But wow! Am I so ready for this change!? 但我已经为这些改变做好了准备! 167
? 'Cause for the first time in forever? 因为有生以来第一次 168
?There'll be music, there'll be light? 这里将会充满音乐和灯光 169
?For the first time in forever? 有生以来第一次 170
?I'll be dancing through the night? 我将会跳舞直到黎明 171
?Don't know if I'm elated or gassy? 不知道我是太高兴还是有点胃胀气 172
?But I'm somewhere in that zone? 但我现在就是这么高兴 173
?'Cause for the first time in forever? 因为有生以来第一次 174
?I won't be alone. I can't wait to meet everyone!?我再也不孤单 我等不及想见见大家! 175
?What if I meet "the one"?? 如果我遇见"那个他"怎么办? 176
?Tonight, imagine me gown and all? 想象一下 今晚盛装出席的我 177
?Fetchingly draped against the wall? 穿着褶皱礼服迷人地靠着墙 178
?The picture of sophisticated Grace? 那画面脱俗而又优雅 179
?I suddenly see him standing there? 我突然见到伫立一旁的他 180
?a beautiful stranger tall and fair? 一位高大而又帅气的陌生人 181
我的心一定会被巧克力堵上! 182
?But then we laugh and talk all evening? 我们欢笑畅谈整晚 183
?Which is totally bizarre? 那感觉一定很奇妙 184
?Nothing like the life I've led so far? 与我之前的生活完全不同 185
?For the first time in forever? 有生以来第一次 186
?There'll be magic, There'll be fun? 这里将会充满魔力和欢乐 187
?For the first time in forever? 有生以来第一次 188
?I could be noticed by someone? 我将会被某人注视 189
?And I know it is totally crazy? 我知道这一定很疯狂 190
?To dream I'd find romance? 去期待浪漫的来临 191
?But for the first time in forever? 但有生以来第一次 192
?At least I've got a chance!? 至少我有了一次机会 193
?Don't let them in. Don't let them see? 别让他们进来 别让他们看到 194
?Be the good girl You always have to be? 做个好女孩 就像你从前那样 195
?Conceal. Don't feel? 隐藏情感 不去感受 196
?Put on a show? 好好掩饰自己 197
?Make one wrong move and everyone will know? 只要一犯错别人就会知道
?But it's only for today? 但是,仅此一天 199
?It's only for today. It's agony to wait? 仅此一天 这痛苦的等待 200
?It's agony to wait? 这痛苦的等待 201
?Tell the guards to open up the..? 让守卫们快打开 202 ?The gate!? 那大门! 203
? For the first time in forever? 有生以来第一次 204
? Don't let them in Don't let them see? 别让他们进来 别让他们看到 205
? I'm getting what I'm dreaming of? 我梦寐以求的时刻即将到来 206
?Be the good girl you always have to be? 做个好女孩 就像你从前那样 207
?A chance to change My lonely world? 一个改变我孤独世界的机会 208 ?Conceal? 隐藏情感 209
? A chance to find true love? 一个找到真爱的机会 210
? Conceal, don't feel Don't let them know 隐藏情感 不去感受 不要让他们知道 211
? I know it all ends tomorrow 我知道明天一切都将结束 212
?So it has to be today!? 所以一定要把握住今天! 213
?'Cause for the first time in forever? 因为有生以来第一次 214
?For the first time in forever? 215
?Nothing's in my way!? 没有什么能阻止我! 216 Hey! 嘿! 217
I'm so sorry. Are you hurt? 我很抱歉 你受伤了吗? 218 Hey! 嘿! 219
Uh... No, no. I'm okay. 不不 我没事 220
Are you sure? 你确定? 221
Yeah, I just wasn't looking where I was going. 我刚刚没有看路 222
But I'm great, actually. 但我没受伤 真的 223
Oh... Thank goodness. 噢,谢天谢地 224 Oh! Uh... 噢! 225
Prince Hans of the Southern Isles. 我是南方群岛的汉斯王子 226
Princess Anna of Arendelle. 我是艾伦戴尔的安娜公主 227 "Princess"? 公主? 228 My Lady. 我的女士 229 Hi. Again. 嗨,又来了. 230 Oh boy! 噢,小子! 231
呃,真是尴尬 不是说你 232
but just because we're...I'm awkward. 只是因为我们...是我自己比较尴尬 233
You're gorgeous. Wait, what? 你帅呆了 -等下 怎么了? 234
I'd like to formally apologize for 我想正式地为我 235
hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my horse... 骑马撞上了艾伦戴尔的公主 236
And for every moment after. 以及 之后所有的一切而道歉 237
No! No, no. It's fine. I'm not that princess. 不,不,不,没关系的 我不是“那个”公主 238
I mean, if you'd hit my sister Elsa, that would be...Yeesh!
我的意思是 如果你撞到的是我姐姐埃尔莎 那就不好了... 239
Because, you know... 因为,你懂的... 240 Hello. 哈喽 241
But, lucky you, it's just me. 但是 算你走运 撞到的仅仅是我 242 Just you? 仅仅是你? 243
The bells. The coronation. 铃响了 是加冕礼 244 I... I... 我..我... 245
I better go. I have togo. I better go. Uh 我得走了 我必须走了 我得走了 呃... 246 Bye! 拜! 247
篇三:冰雪奇缘--中英文字幕
?Born of cold and Winter air And mountain rain combining?
寒冷的冬天伴随着山雨生出了她
?This icy force both foul and fair? 冰雪的力量 危险而又美丽
?Has a frozen heart worth mining? 一颗冰封的心值得我们去挖掘
?Cut through the heart, Cold and Clear 凿穿冰封之心 冰冷又剔透
?Strike for love And Strike for fear? 为了爱 不畏恐惧
?See the beauty Sharp and Sheer? 一双善于发现美丽的眼睛
?Split the ice apart? 打破寒冰结境
?And break the frozen heart? 融化冰封之心
?Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go! 全神贯注!放手去爱!
?Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go! 全神贯注!放手去爱!
?Beautiful! Powerful!? 美丽!强大!
?Dangerous! Cold!? 危险!寒冷!
?Ice has a magic Can't be controlled? 寒冰的魔力无法被掌控
?Stronger than one, Stronger than ten 胜过一人 胜过十人
?Stronger than a hundred men!? 胜过一百个人!
?Born of cold and winter air And mountain rain combining?
寒冷的冬天伴随着山雨生出了她
?This icy force both Foul and Fair? 冰雪的力量 危险而又美丽
?Has a frozen heart worth mining? 一颗冰封的心值得我们去挖掘
?Cut through the heart, Cold and Clear?
凿穿冰封之心 冰冷又剔透
?Strike for love and strike for fear? 为了爱 不畏恐惧
?There's beauty and there's Danger here?
危险而又美丽
?Split the ice apart!? 打破寒冰结境
?Beware the frozen heart? 小心冰封的心
Come on, Sven! 快跟上 斯文! Elsa. Psst! 埃尔莎 喂!Elsa! 埃尔莎!
Wake up. Wake up. Wake up! 醒醒 醒醒 快醒醒! Anna, go back to sleep. 安娜 回去睡觉
I just can't. The sky is awake, so I'm awake.
我睡不着 天醒着 所以我也醒着
So, we have to play. 我们得起来玩游戏
Go play by yourself. 自己玩去吧
Do you want to build a snowman? 你想堆雪人吗?
Come on, come on, come on, come on! 快来 快来 快来 快来! Do the magic! Do the magic! 快用魔法! 快用魔法!
Ready? Uh-huh. 准备好了吗?啊哈
This is amazing! 真是太神奇啦!
Watch this! 看这个!
Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs. 嗨 我是雪宝 我喜欢热情的拥抱
I love you, Olaf! 我爱你 雪宝
Hang on! 等一下!
Catch me! 接住我! Gotcha! 接住啦! Again! 再来一次! Wait! 等一下! Slow down!
慢一点! Anna! 安娜! Anna! 安娜!
Mama! Papa! 妈妈!爸爸!
No, no... 不,不...
You're okay, Anna. I got you. 你会没事的 安娜 我陪着你
Elsa, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!
埃尔莎,你做了什么?你的魔法又失控了!
It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna! 这是个意外. 对不起,安娜!
She's ice cold. - I know where we have to go.
她浑身冰凉 -我知道我们得去哪 Ice? 冰?
Faster, Sven! 再快点 斯文! Sven! 斯文!
Please! Help! 请帮帮我们! It's my daughter! 救救我们的女儿!
It's the King! 他是国王!
Trolls? 山精?
Shush. I'm trying to listen. 嘘! 我正听着呢
Cuties. I'm gonna keep you. 小可爱 我要把你们留下来
Your Majesty. 陛下
Born with the powers, or cursed? 与生俱来的力量还是诅咒?
Here, here. 过来 过来
Born. And they're getting stronger. 生下来就有的 而且越来越强大
You are lucky it wasn't her heart. 真幸运,魔法并没有伤到她的心
The heart is not so easily changed, 心里的伤可不容易被转变
But the head can be persuaded. 但头里的问题还是有办法的
Do what you must. 做你必须做的
I recommend we remove all magic. 我建议消除她身上所有的魔法
even memories of magic to be safe. 甚至那些关于魔法的记忆,为了安全起见
But don't worry, I'll leave the fun. 但别担心,我会留下那些快乐的记忆
She will be okay. 她会没事的
But she won't remember I have powers? 但是她会忘记我拥有魔力吗?
It's for the best. - Listen to me, Elsa, 这样最好 -听着 埃尔莎
Your power will only grow. 你的魔力只会越来越强大
There is beauty in it... 你会发现魔力的美好
But also great danger. 但同时也伴随着巨大的危险
You must learn to control it. 你必须要学会控制它
Fear will be your enemy. 恐惧会成为你的敌人
No. We'll protect her. She can learn to control it. I'm sure.
不 我们会保护她 她会学会控制它的 我确定
Until then, 在此之前
we'll lock the gates. We'll reduce the staff.
我们会锁上城门 裁去城内人员
We will limit her contact with people 减少她与别人的接触
and keep her powers hidden from everyone. 不让任何人知道她的魔力
including Anna. 包括安娜 Elsa? 埃尔莎?
?Do you wanna build a snowman?? 你想堆个雪人吗?
?Come on, let's go and play? 来吧,我们一起来玩
?I never see you anymore. Come out the door?
我好久没见到你了 快点出来吧
?It's like you've gone away? 你就像消失了一样
?We used to be best buddies? 我们曾是最好的伙伴
?And now we're not. I wish you would tell me why?
但现在却不是了 我希望你能告诉我为什么
?Do you wanna build a snowman?? 你想堆个雪人吗?
?It doesn't have to be a snowman? 并不是一定要堆个雪人啦
Go away, Anna 走吧 安娜
?Okay bye? 好吧 拜
The gloves will help. See 带上手套就没事了 看到了吧
See? Conceal it -Don't feel it 看到了吧?隐藏它 -不要去想它
Don't let it show 别让它显现出来
?Do you wanna build a snowman?? 你想堆个雪人吗?
?Or ride our bike around the hall?? 或者在走廊里骑车?
?I think some company is overdue? 我觉得还有许多事没有做
?I've started talking to the pictures on the walls?
我开始试着跟墙上的画像讲话
?Hang in there, Joan? 坚持住 琼
?It gets a little lonely all these empty rooms?
这些空房间让人觉得有些寂寞
?Just watching the hours tick by? 仅仅看着时间滴答滴答地走过
I'm scared. It's getting stronger! 我很害怕 魔力越来越强大了!
Getting upset only makes it worse. 不安只会让情况变得更糟
Calm down. 冷静下来
No! Don't touch me! Please. I don't want to hurt you.
不!请别碰我!拜托了 我不想伤到你们
See you in two weeks! 两周后再见!
- Do you have to go? - You'll be fine, Elsa. 你们必须要去吗? -你会没事的 埃尔莎 Elsa? 埃尔莎?
?Please, I know you're in there? 拜托了 我知道你在里面
?People are asking where you've been? 人们都在问你去哪儿了
?They say "have courage" and I'm trying to?
他们都说要勇敢 而我也正在努力
?I'm right out here for you. Just let me in?
我现在就在你门外 请让我进去吧
?We only have each other? 现在我们只剩下彼此了
?It's just you and me? 仅仅你我两人
?What are we gonna do?? 我们该怎么办?
?Do you wanna build a snowman?? 你想堆个雪人吗? 三年后
All ashore! 都上岸!
Welcome to Arendelle! 欢迎来到艾伦戴尔!
Watch your Steps please. The Gates Will opening Soon.
请小心脚下 大门马上就要打开了
Why do I have to wear this? 我为什么一定要穿这件?
Because the Queen has come of age. 因为女王成年啦
It's Coronation Day! 今天是加冕日!
That's not my fault. 这跟我又没关系
What do you want, Sven? - Give me a snack! 你想要什么 斯文? -给我点吃的!
What's the magic word? - "Please." 那暗号是什么呢? -"拜托了"
Uh! Uh-uh-uh. Share. 呃!呃呃呃 分享
I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!
我真不敢相信 他们终于把大门打开了
And for a whole day! 而且打开一整天哦!
Faster, Persi! 快点 佩西!
Ah, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner.
啊,艾伦戴尔,我们最神秘的交易伙伴
Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets
打开那些门 让我揭开你的秘密
and exploit your riches. 挖掘你的财富
Did I just say that out loud? 我刚才是不是说得太大声了?
Oh! Me sore eyes can't wait to See the Queen and the Princess.
我已经迫不及待想看看女王和公主了
I bet they're absolutely lovely. 我打赌她们一定可爱极了
I bet they are beautiful. 我相信她们一定很美丽